After studying the project requirements in detail, we will recommend a suitable team of developers for completing the work according to industry standards.
Time and Budget Outlay
In this stage, we prepare a detailed quotation providing the time schedules, project milestones, and the cost of hiring developers. We provide options for hiring on hourly, monthly, full-time and part-time basis.
Team Screening and Selection
Depending on the skill levels required and complexities involved, we short-list developers from our pool. The client can interview the individual developers as per the project needs and hire them on any suitable engagement model.
Development and Reporting
Once the project team is finalized and the development work is started, we will keep you informed of the progress regularly. The client can also be in touch with the team members for any update.
Delivery and Extension
If there is no change in the specifications of the project through the development period, then the project will be completed and delivered as committed. However, in case there are changes, the time extension required will be notified. The team may also have to be scaled up according to the new requirements. The cost aspect will be reworked and notified.
With experience in software development for start-ups, SMBs and large-scale enterprises for a decade now, we understand the requirements of the outsourcing market very well. In an attempt to simplify the outsourcing experience for these organizations in terms of reducing the costs and shorten the time-to-market, we have expert developer teams that you can use for outsourcing development services or even use for crafting your organization’s application development needs.
We fully understand that the advantages that our clients will derive by engaging our developer teams will come full circle only when there truthfulness and transparency and collaborative effort in the hiring exercise.
I ensure that our team members are equipped with the latest technologies in the development arena to be of full use to the clients that hire our teams. For this, I spend a considerable amount of time to verify a candidate’s technology skills, adaptation skills and ability to apply talent to add them to our developer pool.
We also offer different engagement models to be able to fit into different outsourcing needs that organizations may have, with every step geared towards taking the business enterprise to the next level of success.
Renjith Raj, Co-Founder & CTO
We have helped many corporate visionaries achieve their goals by developing innovative solutions using emerging technologies. Our expertise in the deployment of these technologies has helped them automate and streamline their business processes and optimize operational efficiency. We have successfully implemented top-class technology solutions to help our clients around the world stay ahead of their competitors and grow their businesses. Hire expert developers from SayOne and solve your complex business problems!
An app with employer dashboard that facilitates viewing transaction history and management of employee salary advance requests
- App to help employees of an organization to be able to access portions of their salaries anytime without disturbing the normal payroll process
- Automatic disbursal of advance amounts to employees without the need for employer permission
- Powered by Firebase and React JS technologies
A tech platform to efficiently manage user data and organizational activities of the Indian Pentecostal Church of God
- A complete app with public websites, community social media portals, and governing body dashboards
- App has a built-in capability to send bulk SMS, mailing labels, circulars, and other information
- Built using Django and android technologies
- SaaS E-commerce platform for pet food retailers in US/Canada market.
- Retailers can create their own online store with simple steps without worrying about the huge capital expense or tech hardlers involved
- Built using powerful technologies such as Python, Java, CSS, PostgreSQL and Html.
A powerful wine business simulator coupled with a simplified learning management system comprising workbooks quizzes and video tutorials
- Best Suited for students, wine industry employees and seasoned wine businessmen
- Capable of doing everything that one can do on an excel sheet
- Built using powerful technologies such as Python, Angular JS and Go Language
Focus on your core business while you outsource your app developer
- Risk-Free trial and Zero Recruitment Charges
- Not all the off-the-shelf solutions may be scalable; Engage 100% dedicated developers for flexible custom application development
Software Development for Digital Agencies – Why Choose Us
Need top engineers for your team?
Got a project on your mind?
We collaborate with visionary leaders on projects that focus on quality and require the expertise of a highly-skilled and experienced team.