The preliminary discussion is all about dissecting our client’s app idea and how it can be tuned to meet the start-up’s business prospects. We duly respect our client’s intellectual property and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Validation and Code Audit
The next step is to validate the app idea and determine its feasibility. If the app idea is feasible, we firm up the scope of work involved. We conduct a code audit in case our client approaches us with a product that needs improvement.
After validation, we allocate the project to a qualified team of developers to start building a scalable Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with the basic functional and visually appealing features. UI and UX are developed keeping the best design practices in mind.
The MVP is further developed into a full-stack web and mobile app with functional frontend and backend features. In addition to building scalable APIs, we also ensure suitable third-party integrations for the smooth functioning of the app.
QA, Testing, and Marketing Campaigns
The product development is followed by extensive QA and testing procedures. Once the issues are fixed, our digital marketing experts organize and run effective marketing campaigns that help to introduce and position our client’s apps in the marketplace.
From planning the app’s play store listing, screenshots, graphics, and videos, we judiciously tick off all items on the checklist to ensure a smooth launch of our client’s apps.
We continue to support our clients even after the launch of the app. We help to keep the product in good shape by providing updates and resolving minor issues that may crop up.
In 2019, the value of the mobile app market was estimated to be US$154.05 billion. It is expected to register a compounded annual growth (CAGR) of 11.5 percent during the period 2020 to 2027 primarily because of the increased use of smartphones, Internet penetration, and technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning in mobile apps. So, the market is huge but when it comes to start-ups, they always operate on a shoe-string budget. Moreover, there is a need to develop scalable apps to cope with the growth of the organization.
Startup owners generally lack the time to delve deeper into the technical aspects related to their app project. They need to get to the market in the shortest possible time and expect quality at the MVP stage itself. That’s why it is crucial for start-up companies to associate with the right technology partner. Fortunately, the experience I gathered as the owner of a start-up company has helped me in training my project teams in effectively overcoming such challenges.
Real Prad, Co-Founder & CEO
We have helped many corporate visionaries achieve their goals by developing innovative solutions using emerging technologies. Our expertise in the deployment of these technologies has helped them automate and streamline their business processes and optimize operational efficiency. We have successfully implemented top-class technology solutions to help our clients around the world stay ahead of their competitors and grow their businesses. Hire expert developers from SayOne and solve your complex business problems!
An app with employer dashboard that facilitates viewing transaction history and management of employee salary advance requests
- App to help employees of an organization to be able to access portions of their salaries anytime without disturbing the normal payroll process
- Automatic disbursal of advance amounts to employees without the need for employer permission
- Powered by Firebase and React JS technologies
A tech platform to efficiently manage user data and organizational activities of the Indian Pentecostal Church of God
- A complete app with public websites, community social media portals, and governing body dashboards
- App has a built-in capability to send bulk SMS, mailing labels, circulars, and other information
- Built using Django and android technologies
- SaaS E-commerce platform for pet food retailers in US/Canada market.
- Retailers can create their own online store with simple steps without worrying about the huge capital expense or tech hardlers involved
- Built using powerful technologies such as Python, Java, CSS, PostgreSQL and Html.
A powerful wine business simulator coupled with a simplified learning management system comprising workbooks quizzes and video tutorials
- Best Suited for students, wine industry employees and seasoned wine businessmen
- Capable of doing everything that one can do on an excel sheet
- Built using powerful technologies such as Python, Angular JS and Go Language
Focus on your core business while you outsource your app developer
- Risk-Free trial and Zero Recruitment Charges
- Not all the off-the-shelf solutions may be scalable; Engage 100% dedicated developers for flexible custom application development
Software Development for Start-ups – Why Choose Us
Need top engineers for your team?
Got a project on your mind?
We collaborate with visionary leaders on projects that focus on quality and require the expertise of a highly-skilled and experienced team.